Thursday 1 April 2010

Article research

After starting off my article I decided to look into other articles as this would help me with further deatails and ideas so I researched into a few articles to help with my article. I wanted to get an insight to the right fonts, sizes and images that are best to use.
Here is what i found:



I liked many things on this article and got alot of ideas for mine.
The first thing was the star rating; it allows the reader to see how good the film is before watching it. Also, it introduces the reader into the article. The second thing was the images, there isnt just one large image used. They have used one larger image with two small ones. This effective as there is more than one visual reading for the reader; they can look at what the film is like aswell as just reading about it.




In this article I liked how they had taken a part out of the article and enlarged it. However, I don't like that there is just one image and it's quite large. I would prefer more than one, smaller images rather than having one large image like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment